Melfi’s is a grown-up, clubby, classic Italian restaurant in downtown Charleston with fresh pasta, salads, larger plates, and Roman-ish thin crust pizza. We have a long wooden bar, a variety of linen-draped dining tables, and an intimate pizza counter where guests can watch the action surrounding our two wood burning ovens.The sophisticated surroundings are the perfect setting for an intimate dinner for 2, or for a proper adults evening on the town.
- we offer complimentary valet parking in the lot adjacent to the restaurant, after 6pm daily
- due to our small size, we are unable to accommodate high chairs or strollers.
- we encourage reservations for tables; our bar, pizza bar, and a few select tables are kept open for walk-ins each evening.
- we cannot service takeout orders
- we kindly discourage hats or flip-flops
Parking for Melfi’s in lot located at 688 King Street. Additional parking after 6pm located at 2 Race Street.